I'm sure if you look around your house you see a MUSEUM of your STUPID PURCHASE decisions. But I swear, one day you'll be happy you bought that digital photo frame and totally sweet food dehydrator.
Yesterday there was a discussion on Reddit.com where people talked about the stupidest things they'd ever bought. Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. "Bartending classes. Turns out there's no licensing for bartenders and no bartending jobs I applied for cared I'd done it."
2. "Two Hello Kitty tattoos on my girlfriend's chest for $500. They actively made me feel creepy whenever I looked at her, plus she slept with the tattoo artist."
3. "I bought into the hype and got all the Kony 2012 paraphernalia. The next day I discovered most of what was in the video was crap. Then the guy who made it was caught touching himself in San Diego before the stuff even arrived."
4. "Midnight opening tickets to M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN'S 'The Last Airbender' 3D."
5. "A stuffed taxidermy deer head with only one ear. I felt sorry for it."
6. "A set of encyclopedias for my one-year-old daughter. I fell for the idea that she'd need them for school in the future. Now they're all out of date, she uses the Internet, and no one's ever touched them." (Reddit)