According to a new study, the average person forgets an average of FOUR things every day. That's 1,460 every year. Here are the top 10 most common things we forget . . .
1. Why you went into a room.
2. Where you put your keys.
3. Things you wanted to buy at the grocery store.
4. People's names after you meet them.
5. Where you put your pen.
6. Taking meat out to defrost.
7. To respond to an email.
8. To mail something.
9. What you wanted to search for online.
10. Where you parked your car. (Paperblog) (You can see the full list of the top 50 most common things people forget here.)