I think it's safe to say every couple in the world has gotten into a fight over a DOUBLE STANDARD . . . or many, MANY fights.
Here's a list of the five most common double standards in relationships that drive people CRAZY . . .
1. When you're driving, they have no problem being a backseat driver or telling you what you're doing wrong . . . but when they're driving, you can't say anything.
2. When you say something mean, you're a bad person. When they say something mean, you're a bad person for pointing it out, which makes them feel bad.
3. They hate being interrupted . . . but have no problem constantly interrupting you.
4. They get mad when you don't want to hang with their friends . . . but they never want to hang out with your friends.
5. When they spend money on something, somehow there's always a valid reason . . . but when you spend money, no reason seems valid enough. (Reddit)
(You can see more of these double standards here