Our lives are so stressful . . . living here in this war zone without food or clean water. Oh wait, I'm sorry . . . that's other people. We stress out because our iPhone didn't fully charge during the night and the battery's only at 71%.
A new study found the average person stresses out 14 times a day . . . and for most people, the first time you get stressed is before you even get out of BED. Here are the top 10 things we stress about . . .
1. Feeling overweight.
2. Not being able to find your keys, phone, or wallet.
3. Not being able to fall asleep.
4. Arguments with your significant other.
5. Generally feeling tired or in some kind of pain.
7. Being late for work.
8. Family issues.
9. Oversleeping and having to catch up.
10. Cleaning the house. (Daily Mail / NI Business Now)