Here's another sign that society's plan to give EVERYONE a trophy is still moving ahead strong.
Scrabble just added a bunch of words to their official dictionary under the guise that they're modern . . . but really, they're just words that use a bunch of letters like Z, X, Q, and K which should make the game easier and higher scoring.
Here are the five worst additions . . .
1. Qajaq . . . which means "kayak." (It's pronounced in a similar way, too . . . Cah-YOCK)
2. Coqui . . . a small frog. (Pronounced koh-KEE.)
3. Qigong . . . a Chinese exercise system. (chee-gung)
4. Yuzu . . . a Japanese fruit.
5. Buzzkill. You know . . . when someone makes everyone else bummed out.
A couple of the "modern" words they added along with those ridiculous words are chillax, frenemy, hashtag, mixtape, selfie, Sudoku, texter, vlog, and webzine. (Time)