It was kind of surprising when MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ was caught sharing her bisexual tongue with ZAC EFRON earlier this week.
This craziness inspired a website to throw together a list of the "Nine Most 'WTF' Celebrity Hook-Ups of All Time." Here they are:
1. Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett. They were married from 1993 to 1995.
2. Sandra Bullock and Jesse James. They were married from 2005 to 2010.
3. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. They were married from 2006 to 2012.
4. Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney. They were married for a few months back in 2005, before it was annulled.
5. Emilia Clarke from "Game of Thrones" and "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane. They dated for about six months back in 2012.
6. Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette. They began dating in 2002, got engaged in 2004 . . . but called off the engagement in 2007.
7. Sean Penn and Charlize Theron. They started dating earlier this year, and are still together.
8. Counting Crows singer Adam Duritz and . . . well, "everyone." He's never been married, but he dated Courteney Cox and Mary Louise-Parker in 1998, and Emmy Rossum from 2009 to 2010.
He also supposedly got naked with Gwen Stefani, Lara Flynn Boyle, Winona Ryder, and Jennifer Aniston.
9. Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen. They met on "The Surreal Life 3" in 2004 and did the VH1 reality show "Strange Love" together. They only dated for about a year.