The Ten Most Annoying Photos People Post From Vacations
Someone's going to post a vacation photo every single time you go on Facebook this summer. So since we're secretly jealous of them . . . let's judge them.
A new survey came up with the 10 most ANNOYING types of photos people post from their vacations. Check 'em out . . .
1. A screenshot of your iPhone screen showing the temperature.
3. "Hot dog legs" . . . that's when you take a photo lying on the beach with your knees up so your tan legs look like two hot dogs.
5. Pretending to hold up a building, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
6. Your name written in the sand.
7. Your head sticking through a hole in one of those wooden boards with bodies painted on them, so it looks like you've got the body of a mermaid or carnival strongman.
9. Blue skies and palm trees.
10. Food or drinks. (Daily Mail)
We Spend $800 Every Year Taking Trips We Don't Want to Go On
Ever gotten on a flight to Billings, Montana for a cousin's wedding, and wondered how STUPID you were for not coming up with an excuse to get out of it? We've all been there, man.
A new survey found the average American spends $800 per year on trips they don't WANT to take . . . but feel like they HAVE to take.
Birthdays are the number one reason people take trips out of obligation . . . weddings are second, reunions are third, and bridal and baby showers are fourth.
The survey found we also spend about $2,700 each per year on trips we actually DO want to take.