You LIE on a daily basis. They aren't necessarily big lies . . . but we ALL drop little lies here and there. If you don't . . . well, then you're either JESUS or JIM CARREY in "Liar, Liar".
What lie do you tell the most often? Here are eight of the most popular answers . . .
1. "My phone was on silent so I didn't know you called."
2. "Sorry, I don't have any change on me."
3. "I don't care what people think of me."
4. Whatever your height is . . . adding at least an inch.
5. "I'm fine" . . . whether you're happy, sad, or anything in between.
6. "I'm on the way."
7. "This meal was delicious."
8. "I'll let you know if I can make it . . . I think I might already have something that night."