No matter how old you are and no matter how old you feel . . . apparently EVERYONE still thinks they're young. A new survey found people think the average age when you turn old is . . . age 80.
And the average person says they feel 11 years younger than they are.
But even though you don't BECOME old until 80 . . . there are still plenty of signs you're GETTING old. Here are the top 10 . . .
1. You fall asleep watching TV or reading the paper. (Side note: "Reading the paper" alone might be a sign of old age.)
2. You start forgetting things.
3. You groan when you get out of a chair or bed.
4. You say, "Back in my day."
5. You pick clothes for comfort instead of style.
6. You repeat yourself.
7. You don't recognize popular music.
8. You swear things aren't where they used to be.
9. You pick places to eat because the music isn't that loud.
10. You take afternoon naps. (SWNS)